Here at Dalton Consulting we take pride in seeing our customers succeed. Here are just a few case studies Dalton Consulting has worked on and are presenting them to you as case studies.
The 5×20 Campaign is a global movement for women’s economic empowerment for 20 million female entrepreneurs.
Partner with Coca-Cola to share the 5×20 initiative
Traveled to India in 2014 and toured plastic recycling facilities. Then traveled to Nepal in 2016 to tell the stories female entrepreneurs rising after the earthquake.
Client: Intermountain Moms
Intermountain Healthcare’s objectivists was to bring more awareness to their Women’s Services.
Worked over the years to create content for Intermountain Moms, designed infographics, ongoing influencer outreach, supported 2 app launches and hosted numerous Influencer events.
- Brand Ambassador Program – launched a blogger brand ambassador program to write content on their own blogs and on the Intermountain Healthcare blog
- Google Page Rank – increased Intermountain Healthcare’s search through bloggers links and posts.
Overview: Freebies2Deals Book Launch
Overview: Deal blogger, Melea Johnson, wanted to kick-off her book launch in true Freebies2Deals style. We invited all her fans to join us for a launch party filled with giveaways.
Host a fun filled book launch parties with extreme giveaways.
- Amazon Best Seller List – We were able to help secure best seller status on Amazon.
- Social Media Sharing – During the event fans were encouraged to share pictures of themselves at the event and use our hashtag. We were able to draw winners from the social media entries.
Most Liked Posts
- Guest Speaker SLCircle By firstname.lastname@example.org on August 8, 2015 0
- How to be your best self By email@example.com on January 1, 2019 0
- The New SEO By firstname.lastname@example.org on January 29, 2016 0
- Entrepreneurial Loneliness and Tips for Overcoming It By email@example.com on June 5, 2016 0